problems with router

hello,

i know, this is not really a debian related problem, nethertheless maybe someone could help me with this topic.

I have a D-Link DSL-G624T wireless router which just worked fine... until 3 weeks before.
the ethernet connections (all 4 ports) started to loose pings (sometimes until 50%), i can't even access the router's web-interface because too many packets are dropped. this is only a problem with ethernet, wireless works perfectly.

The cables are not the problem, my debian config neither (i tried with another debian machine, other cables: same problem).

btw. the router is linux based.

Thanks for any hints & help,
vitaminx