Re: Number of working days in given month

Rob Gom wrote:
Hi there,
do you know any command line tool which would be able to display
number of working days in given month in given country?
I have found gcal, which suits my needs, but is barely maintained
(last release in 2000) and I'm afraid about its possible removal
(currently maintained in Debian by QA group). Besides, its options
syntax is scary and it's not present in other Linux distributions
(thinking about Fedora).
For now I can stick with gcal, just asking for other tools.

Regards,
Robert

Not really a command line tool, but you might look into emacs. I know that the calendar has holidays in it and you can count days also.
good luck
-mike