Re: kvm -net nic -net tap makes no network.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Boyd:

> Looks like kvm is using different network start scripts than qemu (none) and
> they are broken or make certain assumptions that aren't true.  Check
> /etc/kvm for scripts that use brctl and fix them.

Seems it has my OS just has no net-interfaces for

ip route ls

returns nothing.

> >and have seen the same syntaxis. What is wrong? Or how do You give a
> > network access to Your KVMs?
>
> With no -net options, KVMs will automatically get a '-net nic -net user'
> connection type, which will allow them to access most networks with a
> minimum of setup.

Well. I've tried like this:

sudo kvm -localtime -hda hda -m 512 -net nic

That gave me:

Warning: vlan 0 is not connected to host network

Could You please share Your command line, and the knowledge how You or a script
bring/s up an interface?

PS in KVM doc I see only qemu docs.