Re: Debian Etch r8 64bit installation problem

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Richard
Pijnenburg<richard@softwaredev.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've downloaded the newest PXE files from the mirror for the 64bit version.
>
> I've tried 3 different mirrors but i still get the error regarding the key
> signing which i had before also after the key change.
>
> The 32bit version I've updated works perfectly but 64bit doesn't.
>
> Is this a known issue?
Search in bugs.debian.org and if not is there, fill a bug against ...
installation-report (not because etch is oldstable) / cdrom.debian.org
(it is really not a cd)  (I can't see netboot images in the list [1]
)??

Where should be reported this issue ?

Regards,
[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages