X-server restart console command

Good day.

I have a dell laptop on which after latest bios update, in X, the keyboard
often becomes unworkable (as well as impossible to switch to console). So I try
to solve it w/ X-server restart. But as I have only mouse working and would not
to have a logout dialog every time I quit KDE, I would create a menu item that
will run a restarting X-server command. After googling I did not find what the
command is. So this is my question, w/ which console command or some other way
using mouse only (that is w/o sudo) I can restart X-server?

Thank You for Your time.