Re: Printing aspx pages in Iceweasel gets truncated?

Am Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:39:01 +0200
schrieb Svante R Signell <srs@kth.se>:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for disturbing, but I have a problem that Googling around did
> not give an immediate anser to. Printing an .aspx page only one page
> is printed (sometimes two, the second only containing the header),
> the rest of the web browser information is lost. Can also be seen in
> the print preview. It does not seem to happen with .html pages, they
> are printed in full. Browsers tried are e.g. Epiphany, Iceweasel and
> Galeon. Any help is appreciated.

Your problem doesn't have anything to do with .aspx, it just means that
the server uses ASP to generate the html file you see. Maybe the web
page uses a print-stylesheet that is not doing what it should?

An option would be using a non-gecko browser such as konqueror, if
it's a gecko problem konqueror should do fine.

Andreas