cmucl won't uninstall - help

Anyone know how I can get cmucl to be totally removed? Some problem in
the packaging script I guess. I am running Debian squeeze.

lisp# apt-cache policy cmucl
cmucl:
  Installed: 19e-20080501-2
  Candidate: 19e-20080501-2
  Version table:
 *** 19e-20080501-2 0
        500 http://debian.mirrors.pair.com squeeze/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

-- The following packages will be REMOVED:
  cmucl
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
After this operation, 34.3MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
(Reading database ... 163396 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing cmucl ...
update-binfmts: warning: /var/lib/binfmts/cmucl does not exist;
nothing to do! update-binfmts: exiting due to previous errors
dpkg: error processing cmucl (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
 cmucl

Zach