Problems when Update/upgrade testing with apt/aptitude

Hello!

A few days ago, I made an Update/Upgrade with Synaptic. All goes good until when debconf doing configuring menu (or actualize the menu triggers) it stays for ever.  I Ctrl-C'ed to finish.

Now, I will run apt or aptitude and it shows an error:

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

I run it as shows here:

[javier@segundo] dpkg --configure -a
Configurando menu (2.1.41) ...
Procesando disparadores para menu ...
accersicer
adduser
.... snipped to make it short .....
libz-dev
zlibz-dev
^Cdpkg: el subproceso post-installation script fue terminado por la señal (Interrupción)
[javier@segundo]

I finish it three hours later with Ctrl-C. I see that is a problem with menu package as I run update-menus I get the same hang.

I probed some commands to see if can fix it:
- apt-get -f install
- dpkg-reconfigure -a     << this with other behavior!

I can't figure how to solve it. Can you tell me some hints?

Thanks.

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar