Re: Kvm howto

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM, T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you recommend a good Kvm howto/blog/etc for current Debian (Sid)?

I found this one,
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-kvm-on-a-debian-lenny-server
but what's strange to me that it is using an entirely different tool kit
than the official howto @
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/HOWTO1

and cover more topic than the official one as well (which is good). I
just need a second opinion on Debian.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)