Re: xnest on testing doesn't start session

The investigation continues. When I try to run Xnest manually, I'm
getting the following error:

    $ Xnest :22 & xterm -display :22 &
    [1] 19632
    [2] 19633
    user@localhost:~$ Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic, removing from list!
    AUDIT: Mon Jun 15 02:33:03 2009: 19632 Xnest: client 1 rejected from local host (uid 2000)
    No protocol specified
    xterm Xt error: Can't open display: :22

I did some googling around, but couldn't find anything that would
explain the audit message. It looks like it might be some sort of xauth
problem, but I can't find anything specific.

Advice please?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"