Re: Acrobat Reader in debian

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:30:46 +0900
"J.Hwan.Kim" <frog1120@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using KGHOSTVIEW and EVINCE for PDF viewer,
> but some characters of my country language is broken.
> However, Acrobat Reader in Windows displays well.

this sounds pretty much like an fonts problem not like a issue with the
viewer. Did you install all needed fonts and/or is this file using
embedded ones?

> Is there Acrobat Reader package for Debian?

Not in main, since its non free software. Maybe you can find some
acrobat package on non-free section of debian distribution but I
recommend to don't use it due the issue with properiarian software and
a number of security issues known against acrobat reader itself.

Thanks,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank@frank.uvena.de>