Re: [OT] Inline Evolution GPG/PGP Signing

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009, Harry Rickards wrote:

Is there a way to send PGP or GPG encrypted messages inline in
Evolution? I mean so that instead of an attachment with the signature
in, you have:

Actually, ignore that whole message. I've decided to switch to alpine, and I think I can live without Live Preview. Now I just need to find a CLI replacement for Firefox (so I can remove X), which I highly doubt I'll find.

Many thanks
Harry Rickards (GPG Key ID:58449F6F)