Problems with play action in DopeWars game

Hi

When playing the GTK version of DopeWars in Squeeze, when one goes to sell one's purchases, the option to sell all at once doesn't work - it only allows 1 item at a time to be sold. Those of you who play the game may appreciate that selling several hundred items 1-by-1 is both tedious and a real drag to playing the game.

I cannot lay my hands on the config file either, so cannot seem to change it from there if that is even an option. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

AG