Re: kde4: restore deleted desktop containment

In <[🔎] 3449@971427812.6110353.17848.14176.10646>, DZ wrote:
>Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
>> Jeff Chimene wrote:
>>> Did you answer the original question when I posted it a few weeks
>>> ago?  Sure you did! I knew you could!
>> Perhaps I could have answered your question if it were phrased
>> differently, but I don't have time to ask every poster for
>> clarification.
>I think that the question was phrased quite well.

Sorry, I didn't it wasn't my intent to lay any "blame" on the OP.  I'm just
saying I didn't understand it the same way he meant it, and I didn't have
the time or inclination to clarify my understanding.

My fault entirely.  I hope I can help in the future.