Re: Trust violations with pdebuild

In general, debian-mentors is probably a better mailing list for package
building help.  That is, unless debian-devel is called for.

In <[🔎] 20090611090146.GI9408@penguin.codegnome.org>, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
>    *** WARNING ***   Ignoring these trust violations because
>		      aptitude::CmdLine::Ignore-Trust-Violations is 'true'!
>
>I'm not sure I want pbuilder to ignore trust
>violations.

Unset aptitude::CmdLine::Ignore-Trust-Violations or set it to false.  It
could appear in /etc/apt/apt.conf or any file in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d.  It
can also appear in ~/.aptitude/config for the user running aptitude.