Other Telephony apps (better then linphone)

Hello,

I am ongoing Internet Access Provider in Baden-Würtemberg/Germany and we
are offering VoIP which can currently only used over the "AVM Fritz! Box
Fone WLAN 7270".

Unfortunately "linphone" is not the quality of a program which I want to
offer my customers because it looks crappy and crash all the time.

So before I code new stuff I like to know whether you know OSS telephony
software which support

1)  1 SIP account
2)  T.38 FAX (should work as gateway to lpr, lprng and cups)
3)  Video telephony
4)  SMS
5)  MMS
6)  Excessive phonebook
7)  Logging like a cell-phone (incoming/outgoing/missing calls)
8)  DOES NOT DEPEND ON KDE OR GNOME
9)  can run under Windows and MacOS X too

My idea would be more a daemon which run in the background,  handel  all
the stuff and a client GUI application.

Now I have found three Telecomprogrammer with  experience  in  Asterisk,
IAX2, SIP and more and I am ongoing to employ one of the three to  build
a better and userfriendly application.

Do not believe, grangparent of 80 years which know how to use Openoffice
know, how to use the crap of linphone...

I need an 1000%  Dumm-User application.
It must be even secure for full-idiots.

Any sugestions, projects and ideas welcome.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strasbourg/France
IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)                     Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ #328449886                                Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193