Re: Configuring preferred web browser with Icedove

明覺 wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:21 AM, Andrei Popescu<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun,07.Jun.09, 21:03:26, AG wrote:

Hello List

How does one configure Icedove (Thunderbird) to use the system's default
browser.  My system's default browser is Opera, but Icedove will always
call up Konqueror and I cannot see any obvious way to change that ...
even "advanced config" doesn't seem to show any options.

Make sure Opera is indeed your default browser:

update-alternatives --configure x-www-browser

thanks, but it should be update-alternatives --config x-www-browser, :)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)

Thank you all - that seems to have done the trick.  Much obliged.

AG