Re: connecting cable modem through usb port

2009/6/8 Sandip Sandip <new.debianuser@yahoo.in>:
> I have an old debian 2.4x kernel machine. I want to connect a cable modem
> through the usb port.
> CDCEther support is on. When the machine is up and running cable modem LEDs
> show PC connection.
> But I am not able to access internet. What is missing? Do I need to set-up/
> configure anythine more?

What is ppp config?

AFAIK you will have to do something like pppconfig to make a ppp
connection for this to work.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.