Reporting spam on bugs.debian.org

Hi!

Just noticed that bug #299930 contains a single SPAM message among several "normal" ones. When I follow the "this bug log contains spam" link, it asks for confirmation: "Yes, report bug 299930 as spam". What will happen if I confirm? Will the whole bug report be marked as SPAM (as the wording for the confirmation suggests) or will it just cause someone to scan the bug report manually for (single) SPAM messages (as the first wording suggested)?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/