Re: Hello!! I'm New

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM, EQMaker <eqmaker@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear. Bipin Babu.
>
> Thanks for your kindness.
> Could I have your recommendation about forums for beginners like me?
>
> With Regards.
> Andrei Kim.

Hi,

don't consider me as being arrogant, there are few things you need to
do to get help here (I learnt the hard way too....)

are others like you who can  benefit as well.

b. this mailing list follows 'bottom posting' and does not appreciate
'top posting'

c. read what has been suggested thoroughly...

to answer your questions, in the link i gave you
http://debian.org/support, please look up the section 'web sites'
(http://debian.org/support#web) this lists very good starting points.

--
Bipin Babu