Midori dependencies problem with sid

Hi debmasters,

I thought I'd give the Webkit based Midori browser
a try, and ran into a dependency problem.

I've got libwebkit.

ii  libwebkit-1.0-2                      1.1.7-1                      Web content engine library for Gtk+
ii  libwebkit-1.0-common                 1.1.7-1                      Web content engine library for Gtk+ - data files

What about Midori:

# apt-get install midori

  midori: Depends: libwebkit-1.0-1 (>= 1.0.1) but it is not installable

To me, 1.0-2 >= 1.0-1.

--force-yes doesn't help here. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

--

Joel Roth