Debian Linux

Title: Debian Linux

Hi

Please could you let me know if Debian Linix is compatible with a HP Proliant DL360 G5 server?

Kind Regards

Martyn

Martyn Dowling | Senior Account Manager | Equanet

Tel: 020 8327 5534 | Fax: 08705 133922

Email: martyn.dowling@equanet.co.uk | www.equanet.com

This e-mail (and any attachment) has been sent from a PC belonging to DSGi Retail Limited (Registered No 504877) or another company in the DSG international group, registered office Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG. If you receive it in error, please tell us by return and then delete it from your system; you may not rely on its contents nor copy/disclose it to anyone. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any DSG international company unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this message. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these.