Re: Questions regarding bash and sh.

Tony Baldwin wrote:
> You would think, icedove being the brainchild of the debian movement,
> that it would include this option for users on the debian lists.
> Não faz sentido...

Even if Debian made a patch, it should be sent upstream to be added to
the main trunk. It's quite annoying that one of the most used mail
readers does not have such a simple feature. (And I use Icedove, so I
know how annoying it is to have to hit "Reply All" and delete other
users' emails).

--
Weiler's Law:
	Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br