Re: Chinese characters missing from text to ps file

Hi Medina,

Do the Chinese characters display regularly on screen? If so, that is
problem of printing font.

Anyway, you may try the following steps to solve your problem:
1) Reinstall a suitable Chinese font. Now, wenquanyi is a good option.
2) Configure your desktop environment's font setting.
3) Set the CUPs again.