mysql and openoffice

I seldom have need for openoffice but I'm thinking I'll be wanting to do
some mailmerging. So I fire up openoffice and select New-Database and
try to establish a jbdc connection to an existing mysql database. When I
click on 'Test class' I get a requester 'The JDBC driver could not be
loaded.'

Is there some additional package I need to install?

openoffice.org:
  Installed: 1:3.0.1-9
  Candidate: 1:3.0.1-9
  Version table:
     1:3.1.0-1 0
        200 ftp://ftp.debian.org unstable/main Packages
 *** 1:3.0.1-9 0
        990 ftp://debian.uchicago.edu testing/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

--
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars - Les Brown
    Rick Pasotto    rick@niof.net    http://www.niof.net