Re: Xen Host Virtual Console missing

Hi Steve,

Steve Kemp wrote:
  There are two issues that might be occuring:

  1.  You don't have getty listening on the serial console of the
     guest.  Update /etc/inittab to enable it.

  2.  You do have getty running but you're using the wrong thing.
     Try using "hvc0" instead of "ttyS0".

Thanks

From research on the web, I'd figured these things might well be the issues so I've rebooted the host on several occasions.

I've tried with this /etc/inittab - http://pastebin.com/m5005c3b5 - and the result is the same...

Can anyone see glaring mistakes in that file?

I'll try and get more inform on what versions of everything I'm running ASAP.

Thanks :)

Tim