Re: Nvidia TNT Riva 2

On 09.05.09 13:45, brad wrote:
> I have an older TNT Riva 2 Model 64 graphics card. Is it possible to
> install the correct driver for this card in Debian Lenny?

I'm afraid that even legacy drivers in lenny do not support that card. TNT2
was working with 71.* driver series that aren't available for lenny, at
least not in official Debian repository.

Bad, that was the best graphics card for PCI I could find (maybe the best
at all).

However you apparently could install driver from nvidia without packaging,
or get other packages and hope they will work on lenny.

See http://packages.debian.org/nvidia-glx-legacy

We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)