how to fix where grub boots from

Hi all,

A system that I am building has 2 HDDs--one is EIDE the other is SATA.  Etch
is installed on the EIDE drive and an almost complete update from Etch to
Lenny is installed on the SATA drive.  Normally grub boots from the SATA
drive.  Last night there were power problems and today the system boots from
the EIDE drive instad of the SATA drive.  What command do I issue to tell
grub to boot from the SATA drive again?  (all the files are still on the SATA
drive.  This is just a matter of telling grub where to read menu.lst from)

Thanks,

Mark