tmpreaper clobbers initramfs under construction?

Just got this and much more when a kernel update occurred while
tmpreaper was running.  I'm redoing the kernel update in case there
were parts of the initramfs which HAD been successfully unlinked.

> /etc/cron.daily/tmpreaper:
> error: Failed to unlink `ehci-hcd.ko': No such file or directory
> error: Failed to unlink `uhci-hcd.ko': No such file or directory

Is this a bug, or did I miss some warning about not installing
kernels while tmpreaper is running?

--Mike Bird