Re: Could someone recommend documentation or books about debian?

Charlie Dorff wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to debian and wanted to know if someone could recommend some good
> documentation or books about how to use debian. Thanks. Charlie
It's not specific to Debian but it's a great intro to linux and if you get
through it you're read for the more advanced Debian-specific material.
Machtelt Garrels, Introduction to linux: a hands on guide
It's available as a pdf download or in html format. Just google and you'll
find it.
cheers,
Jonathan