DNS lookups in Sid

Hi all -

I put Sid on a couple partitions on this machine to play around with
some other things, but I'm running into a problem:

DNS lookups don't seem to be working.  I can get to Google alright, but
none of the links out of google's search page work - page not found.

Further, I cannot contact debian servers with apt-get update.

This is an upgrade from out-of-the box Lenny install, and no net
settings were altered from the initial install - network-admin reports
the dns server as my router - 192.168.0.1 - and I reach that through
dhcp.

What do I need to look at?

--
Cheers