anyone using Freenx and qtnx on Debian

Hello,

I recently tried installing Freenx on a Debian Sid machine using Ubuntu
Jaunty repo (that is what the instructions said on the web page I found
using google). The server installed and appeared to be running fine.

I then installed qtnx on a Debian Testing machine. I tried to connect to
the server but it doesn't work. The Sid machine with the Freenx server
is running Xfce4. If I start the client on the Testing machine and try
to connect to the server on the Sid machine, I see the Xfce login in
window showing the system starting up but it stops without completing
and qtnx shows that the connection was terminated.

All the docs that I have seen regarding Freenx involve installing it
from a Ubuntu repo (no problem there, using /etc/apt/apt.conf and
preferences file) and then using Gnome or KDE. I have neither Gnome nor
KDE on the Freenx server machine. Only Xfce4. Anybody got this working
in a similar setup?

Thanks.

ever having been read.