Re: Re: Rotating logs (and keeping the log's tail)

Chris Jones wrote:
> Frank Lin PIAT wrote:

> Doesn't something along the lines of:

> $ cat /var/log/event-logs/log.week[01] | pagehits-stats

The problem is that the wiki engine only parse the current log file to
display the current statistics, by design :(
The long term solution is to modify the wiki engine, but I need a
solution until Squeeze is released.

(Actually, my problem is exactly the same as the command "last", which
only parses /var/log/wtmp).

Franklin