Re: Untrusted packages

Harry Rickards wrote:

On 05/10/09 07:24, M. Lewis wrote:
I'm running Sid. I'm trying to install sun-java6-plugin, but aptitude is
giving me 'untrusted package' warnings:

[..snip..]

Thanks,
Mike

What repository are you installing these packages from? Cat your
sources.list for us, and copy it into Pastebin. (cat /etc/sources.list)
Thanks.

- -- Many thanks
Harry Rickards

Pastebin thinks it's spam for some reason.

I'm running approx on another server. The approx config is:

rattler:~# cat /etc/approx/approx.conf
# Here are some examples of remote repository mappings.
# See http://www.debian.org/mirror/list for mirror sites.
#
#debian         http://ftp.debian.org/debian
#security       http://security.debian.org/debian-security
#volatile       http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile

#
# These are the settings for use with approx
#
#debian         http://gulus.usherbrooke.ca/debian/
#debian         http://mirrors.xmission.com/debian
debian          http://mirrors.acm.jhu.edu/debian/
security        http://security.debian.org/debian-security
deb-src         http://security.debian.org/debian
volatile        http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile

#debian ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main contrib non-free #deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main contrib non-free

virtualbox      http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian

--

 REALITY.DAT not found. Atempting to restore Universe......
  04:25:01 up 5 days,  6:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.99, 0.86

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org