cd cover making from meta info of audio tracks

I am looking for a tool to create CD covers from meta information of
audio tracks on a Debian machine (Testing or Unstable). Anybody have
experience in this?

What I am looking for is a tool that can be made to create the cover
using meta info from a directory of audio tracks (without having to fill
the information in manually) and produce the output in LaTeX format.
Won't mind the output in another format though (PDF or PS).

Thanks.

ever having been read.