Re: Debian testing

In <[🔎] 200905090814.30614.ale@pcartwright.com>, Paul Cartwright wrote:
>I run lenny on my desktop, but I thought I'd try debian testing on a spare
> box I have, but... I'm not quite sure how to install testing. on my desktop
> I installed etch, and upgraded to testing, is that the best way, just
> install lenny, and change the sources.list?

That's one way, but I'm pretty sure installation CDs based on testing are
published by some Debian team.  I've never downloaded one though, so I
couldn't tell you were to find them.

I hear rumors that the business card install CD lets you select your
distribution as part of the expert install process.