Re: how to get the list of packages that i installed or removed in the last 24 hours?

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 6:37 AM, Robin <rc.rattusrattus@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/8 Robin <rc.rattusrattus@googlemail.com>:
>> Same problem here after upgrade today. Process of elimination left
>> package libc6. I downgraded to previous version, dpkg -i
>> /var/cache/apt/archive/libc6-$VersionNumber, and resolved issue. You
>> need to add  $VersionNumber , in my case libc6_2.9-10_amd64.deb, to
>> suit  your platform

thank you, i also think it's caused by the upgrade of yestoday, and
after upgrade of today, i found epiphany becomes to work fine, but it
seems that today's upgrade does not include lib6,  then what's the
matter? i will keep on to notice it.

>> --
>> rob
>> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1
> Update: bug 527541 fixed by libc6 version 2.9.12
> --
> rob
> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1

My platform is Gnu/Linux Debian-sid-amd64 Gnome Mozilla
Gmail/Evolution Gtkmm/Clutter Scim Totem Pidgin.