Re: Strange printing problem in iceweasel -pelase help.

Can you please tell me why this might be happening and what experiments I can do to further investigate? I tried googling and got nowhere.

Ramesh

Ramasubramanian Ramesh wrote:
I run lenny amd64 and standard iceweasel package. I am having difficulty in printing *some* secure (https) pages. I am not sure what causes it, but I think it does not print if there is only one page to print. Th result is the same regardless of whether I print to the printer directly or to a file. When I print to a file, the resulting postscript file has basic control text but nothing to display. The same with pdf file.

Can any one help?

Ramesh