Debian Lenny Installation with 2 Hard Drives

Is it possible to tell the installer not to reformat the slave
drive during the installation process?

	I am running a new Lenny installation on the master
drive so it is okay to reformat it. The slave drive, however, is
a 300-gigabyte drive that is already formatted with data. The
data are backed up, but there is no need to reformat and restore
that drive as it is okay. I am simply installing Lenny as a new
install on the master to get rid of some legacy configs and no
telling what else has accumulated for several years.

Martin McCormick