Re: stopwatch/worktime program?

Micha Feigin wrote:
> I'm looking for some program to follow my work time on different projects,
> preferably something that can plug into the xfce, or if not the gnome panel.
>
> I'm working on different projects for different people and I need to report
> work hours and it's a bit hard for me to follow the times by writing them down
> as I tend to work on and off for short times during the day. I want something
> like a stopwatch, preferable that would be able to keep a few of them around.
> If they can later give me an history, it's even better.
>
> Thanks

aptitude install hamster-applet

 Project Hamster helps you to keep track of how much time you spend on
various activities during the day.  Whenever you move from one task to
another, you change your current activity in the GNOME applet.

 It can present graphical statistics of how long you have spent on each
task, and may be useful for project management or keeping employee
timesheets.

http://live.gnome.org/ProjectHamster