Re: gimp use

Peter van der Wal wrote:
This link says somethings about batch-operations in GIMP:
http://ulyssesonline.com/2008/09/22/batch-resize-images-with-gimp/

Basically, you should install the gimp-plugin-registry Package.
Then in GIMP you should open the menu-item Xtns/Batch Process.

If you install the imagemagick package it's really easy.

$ cd [your dir containing images]
$ mogrify -resize [size] *.jpg

Regards,
Peter