A way to automatically share latest Debian CD/DVD images via torrent

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to automatically share the latest Debian CD/DVD images via torrent. Before thinking about how to implement it myself, I'd like to know if anyone has developped something like this yet.

In France where I live, a new stupid law (HADOPI) about the control of file transfers over Internet is about to be validated.
There are two goals behind my question:
   (1) share Debian ISOs (easy for me because my computer is a 24/7 server)
(2) share my upload bandwidth with Debian users & hope to get a huge traffic (relative to my ADSL connexion as well !). I want to show that "yes, we can" exchange a lot and do this in a pure legal way.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Nicolas.