RE: execution of exim by user

"If by that you're referring to a UNIX/Linux system, ..."

Any system providing a command line is sufficient.
It could be a DEC VT100 or an Atari or a Mac Plus.
Cut & paste saves typing and that is enough for most

"I would recommend that you use /usr/lib/sendmail as
the executable target as it's always there regardless
of the actual MTA."

OK.  If, five years hence, sendmail moves to /usr/share/
my template will still fail.  But then I should remember
to check the path.

Thanks,        ... p. c.

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.