Re: Nvidia driver and second screen

Alex Samad schreef:
> > I have seen this on a hp laptop 8510w and with the second deisplay.
> >
> > the 173.x drivers are okay, but they stop at around 2.6.28 (or .26 I
> > think)
I am currently using the 180.44 driver, and even tried nvidia's current
180.51. These drivers show similar problems. Yet, I did succeed in using
beamers with my laptop in the past. Actually, one of those which worked
stopped working.
I also tried the 173.x series drivers, to no avail.

> > I have tried to log a nvidia bug report, but I haven't heard anything
> > back....
I haven't heard anything either, not even an confirmation of arrival.
Probably no Nvidia for me next time.

PS. Alex, my apologies for the double mail. Hit the wrong reply button.