ubuntu debian question

Sir/Madam,

Is there any web site I can go to to search for Greeting Card Software
which run on Ubuntu - Debian?

A handfull of people have advised me to go to this platform and operating
system but it is for my wife and the only thing she does is search the web,
manage her email and make greeting cards.

I have spent the last hour or so trying to find Greeting Card Software for
Ubuntu - Debian....all to no avail.

Is Ubuntu only for businesses?  If so, that may be why I can't find
anything.

If not, maybe I just don't know what to search for.

Sincerely,
George Phile
Email:
persgrip@swbell.net