[OT] loosing data

Imagine the next situation: one PC with windows, linux and a FAT32 data partition. Someone tried to install a new linux distribution but he didn't take care about the partitioning process and selected the automatic creation. Now he has two partitions one ext3 for the system and swap partition.

We need to recover data from the deleted FAT32 partition, how could I do that ?

I am thinking on use photorec but How could I recover the partitions ? We haven't any backup, data or mbr are totally lost now.

What is your idea ?