mozilla-acroread installation bug fixed

Hello, all:

I've just had a frustrating time trying to upgrade mozilla-acroread
from version 8 to version 9, and thought I'd report the fix.

The file /var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-acroread.postinst has a line which reads

PLUGIN=/usr/lib/Adobe/Reader8/Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so

That 'Reader8' should be 'Reader9', so I corrected it and ran

/var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-acroread.postinst configure

which installed the proper plugin.  Previously, I was stuck with
version 8, which wasn't working properly.  So far, version 9 has been
working fine.  (And, yes, I know I should have done something like
"dpkg-reconfigure mozilla-acroread', but my way worked too!)

Patrick