Re: trivial voip client

Yes, of course, this can be done and phone spam, but to me it is :-) me on that, instead of mobile phone connected to the server and calls through it I want to use VOIP as a more elegant solution, which may not be in the server that the phone calls .

I tried pjsip, but failed to start it with me to the point where I was able to dial any number.

Since I have a number of ISP data - SIP server, login and password.

thanks,

m.

Dieder Vervoort napsal(a):
I hope this note for phone spam....,  I heat it.