Re: web monitoring tool?

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Depo Catcher <depocatcher@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a web based monitoring tool.
>
> mrtg isn't supported any longer?
> I tried rtg, but it seemed like it was really complex to setup.
>
> I just want a simple monitor that will graph cpu, memory, disk, etc.

I've been playing around with collectd lately. Covers most of the
stuff out of the box and has a (relatively) nice cgi interface. Also
development seems _very_ active and responsive.

/Martin

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.