Re: Samba

On Thu Apr 23, 2009 at 06:23:11 -0400, Lynn Kilroy wrote:

>    As far as I can tell, there are no errors.  Is there like a log or
>    something somewhere that I can look at?  And if I find it, and there are
>    no errors, then what?

  You specify the logfile to use in the samba configuration file.  e.g.

    log file = /var/log/samba.%s
    log level = all

  Still having just read your previous posts from earlier in the day
 I think that I'm not going to be able to help you.  You can help
 yourself by reading "man smb.conf".

  Saying "it doesn't work" is unlikely to result in successful
 assistance without more details.

Steve